it’s fair to say yellowstone It now has one of the most loyal and passionate fans when it comes to TV shows.Fans are obsessed and it’s easy to see what the fuss is about as soon as you turn it on. Of course! That’s why we’re happy to share that we have 18 number one yellowstone party ideas for you and your crew.
Since it first aired in 2018, millions of viewers have set their sights on the sizeable Dutton family ranch. John Dutton is the matriarch of a family that has been ranchers for generations, and all he really wants to do is pass his land on to his children and grandchildren. You will be introduced to a variety of developers and investors with unique interests.
Now the Duttons are back yellowstone Season 5 on November 13th. It promises two hours of solid surprises guaranteed to blow viewers right where the season 4 cliffhanger left off. Will John Dutton really become Montana’s newest governor? Casey and Monica are about to have a baby, but will their marriage last? Where will all this leave Jamie?
Enjoy a total of 14 new episodes coming in Season 5. It really needs a premiere watch party, right? Invite your friends to try one or more of these 18 flavors. yellowstonethemed party ideas.
Here at Parade.com, it’s all about sharing the products we love with our audience. We may earn a commission when you purchase items shown on this page, but unless otherwise stated, all The picks of are individually selected.
Related: How to Watch and Stream yellowstone
18 best yellowstone party ideas
1. Duttons owns a ranch. Invite your guests to bring their favorite beef dish or dinner. Served with alligator biscuits. Top it off with a bucket of Coors Lights.
2. Dress up as your favorite character and have a Dutton costume party. Yellowstone Dutton Ranch Hut, $21.10 at Amazon
3. Read the quotes from seasons 1-4. Who can be the first to guess the correct letter that said it?
4. Create a list of trivia questions from past seasons. Which friend knows the Dutton family best?
Related: Sally Struthers yellowstone?
5. Have everyone try their fan fiction out. What are your predictions for some of the characters on the show? Share different scenarios.
6. Cozy up in a blanket, pour yourself a glass of whiskey (or a Beth Dutton smoothie if you prefer), and watch the binge. yellowstone Seasons 1 through 4 before Sunday night’s premiere.
Related: Find the perfect gift for yellowstone fun in your life
7. Place one of the characters in the living room with the group using cardboard cutouts, like this Rip Wheeler character. Yellowstone Rip Wheeler Cutout, $44.95 on Amazon
8. You can pick up some yellowstoneLet your guests admire our themed Amazon decorations and get party favors for your guests to take home. Such as these “Y” brand key chains. Yellowstone Keychain, $9.95 at Amazon
9. Light the candles to create the perfect atmosphere. yellowstonethemed candles on Etsy! Rip & Beth Candle in Yellowstone, $28 on Etsy
10. Invite guests around the dining room table to prepare a western-themed meal. But don’t end your meal there. Dutton never does.
11. Throw a cowboy-themed food party. Find cowboy recipes that serve delicious dips, soups, casseroles, drinks and desserts.
RELATED: 25-Minute Quickdraw Cowboy Chili
12. Search for mechanical bull rentals in your area. Can you hold on for 8 seconds?
13. This TV show has the same name as one of our national parks, Yellowstone National Park. Old Faithful has nothing about the Dutton eruption. Create fun fact sheets and other Yellowstone.
14.Western-style living room.
15. Plan a karaoke contest during the commercial using songs from the soundtrack.
16. People in Big Sky Country live to get out.look yellowstone First released on an outdoor large-screen projector. Bundle up!
17. Order t-shirts so everyone can play sports during the party. Yellowstone T-shirt, $22.99 at Amazon
18. Customize a bottle of wine for each guest and label it “Today is a bottle-in-a-bucket day.” -Beth Dutton
next: everything we know about the new yellowstone spin off 6666